Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Town Clock, Hudson, Ohio


Hickory Dickory Dock!

Today we went for lunch and a bit of last-minute Christmas shopping in Hudson, Ohio, in the heart of the Western Reserve. I bet you didn't know that this town is where "the mouse who ran up the clock" lives.

Sorry I haven't posted many photos this December -- getting sick right before Christmas is NOT a good idea! Some people have asked if I will be continuing my photoblog next year, and the answer is yes. What I plan to do is revisit some of the places I photographed this past year, and re-shoot some of the same subjects, trying to discover a new way of "seeing" them. Or in some cases, trying to improve on the composition, e.g., getting a better angle on the mouse, in this photo.

Part of the unforeseen joys of photoblogging has been discovering the quiet beauty of Ohio. But the greatest part of the joy has been in getting to know the people who visit my site, both through the comments you leave and the postings on your own blogs. Thanks for a wonderful year of sharing your lives, your talents, and your thoughts! Merry Christmas to you all, and best wishes for a happy and beautiful New Year! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really lovely clock tower - those ornaments are really cool!

Susan Tidwell said...

Sorry you have been sick, hope you are much better now. Yes, we have been missing your beautiful photos and are glad you will be continuing into the new year, looking forward to it! Great clock! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Glad your better, and that you'll be continuing the photoblog next year. It's a shame you wern't around at ONE!

jlbussey said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I've really enjoyed your photos, I'm glad you're continuing.

Alice said...

Hope you're feeling much better, Judith. Your photos are always a joy to see and I look forward to more of them. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Sidney said...

Happy New Year!
Wish you a lot of fun with you blog & pictures. For sure I will visit often!